1.Abrishami, J., Alavi Moghaddam, M.., Jovain Bahrami, R.. 2001. Water quality model of underground West Desert Tabas, Iran's third hydraulic Conference.
2. Ahmadi, or. 2001. stream-like building in plain aquifer Izeh with Atfadh Numerical finite difference mathematical model (computer code Modflow V. 2.6 (Visual order to optimize management practices, end the letter undergraduate senior, martyr ChamranUniversity, Ahvaz.
3. ChitSazan, M., SaatSaz, M.. 1384. Modflow mathematical model used in the various review options Ramhormoz plain water resource management, Journal martyr ChamranUniversity, No. 14, Part B.
4. Dehghan, A. 2002. Application of mathematical model of water underground aquifer management Shahrekord plain, letter end senior undergraduate, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan.
5. Salari, M.. 2007. Effects of dam construction on Dvdr Ladyz plain aquifer management groundwater aquifer by the mathematical model, the end e-mail senior undergraduate, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan.
6. Saeedi Far, Gh. 2004. Water hydraulic model building underground in plain Yasuj and review the distribution and transfer of pollution to help software - software PMWIN, end the letter senior undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering at ShirazUniversity.
7. Shahabi Fard, F.. 2004. Plain aquifer water withdrawal effects on the Dubai based IranshahrRiver castel, end the letter senior undergraduate, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, Zahedan.
8. Shahsavari, AS. 2003. Preparation of water balance and mathematical model too plain aquifer Modflow and milk using GIS, the end of the letter senior undergraduate, Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Tabriz, page 170.
9. Shamsaee, A. Hamza and poor, Kh. 2006. Take advantage of the optimum combined surface and underground water resource estimates with confidence boost system, end the letter undergraduate senior, TarbiatModarresUniversity.
10. Sadeqi Rad, M., AS. 2006. Underground water levels drop below the plain of Shiraz with the use of subterranean systems, end the letter undergraduate senior, ShirazUniversity, Shiraz.
11. Ghaderi, K. 2006. Optimum utilization of resources, integration of surface and underground waters Dasht Tehran - Sh. PhD thesis, TarbiatModarresUniversity.
12. Kazemi, R.. 1381. Management Assessment hydrozheololice aquifer Quchan - Shirvan using numerical model Modflow 2000, the end of the letter senior undergraduate, University of Shiraz.
13. Mazrooei, A. 2003. Study of underground water Azarshahr plain and provide ways to solve management using mathematical model, the end of the letter senior undergraduate, University of Tabriz, page 150.
14. Mozaffari,J., makers cotton, M., Majedi, H.. 1385. Aquifer hydrodynamic correction coefficients using finite difference model (Modflow) and the kriging method, twenty-fifth meeting Studies Earth Sciences Geological Biology country.
15. Homayoun, K., Hafez, SA. 1383. Applying Model Management Modflow taking advantage underground water and Evaluation, Journal of Water and Wastewater, No. 50, p. 50-45.