Document Type : Original Article
1 Member of Saghez-based Islamic Azad university faculty
2 Ph.D student, urban climate, Kharazmi, Iran
3 Ph.D student, agriculture climate, Tehran, Iran
Weather condition is one of the much effective factors in the principle of architecture and urbanization. So in this research long-term trend of effective climate elements in architecture of Darab city including mean of minimum temperature, temperature mean, mean of maximum temperature, minimum relative humidity, maximum relative humidity, relative humidity mean, wind speed and sun hours in monthly and annual scale during period of 1373 to 1390 are surveyed. First of all, climatic element trend was analyzed and modeled. Next, this element effect on the range of climatic comfort is surveyed on the basis of Oleg bioclimatic chart. Pearson correlation method was used for analyzing trend of climatic element and polynomial models were used for modeling of trend behavior. This research shows that temperature elements have significant rising trend at most months of year and wind and humidity elements have significant decreasing trend. Survey of climate comfort condition of Shiraz city shows that they are in daily conditions in only April month and in nightly conditions in July month in the range of comfort condition by using Oleg bioclimatic chart and in the rest days of year, lack of climate comfort conditions are in Shiraz city.Finally,regarding climate elements on architecture, some points are suggested about climatic design principles.
2. Mohammadi. Hossein" applied weather", Tehran university publication, 1389.
4. Ataii.Hoshmand and Razieh Fanaii" climatic trend effect on architecture and urban habitants, case studies: Isfahan cities", second congress of national climate, building and utilization of energy consuming, 21 and 22 of Ordibehesht, Isfahan, 1392.
5. Kasmaii.Morteza, "climate and architecture", publication of Iran housing investing company,1387.
11. Kasmaii.Morteza, Iran climatic zoning, housing and residential environment", Centre of researches of housing building, Department of housing and urbanization, 1372.
12. saligheh.Mohammad," housing modeling consistent with climate for Chabehar, geography and development magazine, P 147-170,1383.
13. Faraj zadeh asl. Manoochehr, Ghorbani, Ahmad, Lahkari, Hassan" adaptability survey of architecture of Sanandaj buildings with its bioclimatic conditions in Mahani way" Teacher journal of human sciences, number 2,P 161-180,1387.
14. Hossein Abadi, Saeeid, Lashkeri, Hassan, Salmani moghadam, Mohammad," climatic design of Sabzevar residential buildings with emphasis on building orientation and shedding depth", Geography and development, number 27,P 103-116,1391.
16.Asakereh, hossein, Kheradmand nia,Manoochehr,"modeling for middle monthly heating degree( case study: middle modeling of monthly heating degree of Jask", Nivar, number 46 and 47,P 41-54,1381.
.Hyde R, Bioclimatic Housing; Innovative Designs for Warm Climate, EARTHSCAN, London, 2008
.Sam. C.M, Chung, K.P: Climatic data for building energy design in Hong Kong and mainland China, in proc; of the CIBSE national Conference 1997, London, 1997.
.Kefa R; Development of energy - efficient passive solar building design in Nicosia Cyprus; Development of physics, Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, North Cyorus, Via Mersinlo,Turkey,2004.
.Toy s ,Yilmaz S, Yilmaz h; Determination of bioclimatic comfort in three different land uses in the city of Erzurum, Turkey; Building and Environment,Vol.42,2007.
.Johansson E, Influence of urban Geometry on outdoor Thermal comfort in a Hot Dry Climate: A Study in Fez, Norocco, Building and Environment 41(2006) 1326-1338.
.Weisberg. (2005): Applied linear regression. Wiley Interscience. John Wiley and sons.Inc., Publication New Jersey.